Enter your email address to stay informed with latest informations about our products and services.
Accepted Payment Methods
Rental Terms and Conditions
(You should read these Terms before you Rent)
1. Customer should check and test the equipment that he rents. Customer is fully responsible for the rent equipment. So he has to check it thoroughly before rental. Any kind of technical problems that occur during rental should be covered by the customer. BLK Opticoacoustics LTD is not responsible for any kind of technical problems might occur during rental.
2. Damages must be covered by the customer. We always check thoroughly the equipment that returns from rental in front of our customers. Customer is responsible for any kind of damage (scratches, broken parts, electronic problems). If the problem is fixable we will make an estimation of the cost of repair and customer should pay for it. When the problem cannot be fixed or the equipment is lost, customer should pay the 80% of the price of the product as if it was new. Payments should be done immediately upon receipt of the rent equipment and before customer leaves our company.
In case of light rental, if the lamps are broken down during shooting you have to pay for them when you return the equipment to us.
All our products are marked with "BLK" Logo and have a BLK Code and a serial number. These papers should be never removed from our products.
Even if our products broke down during shooting, you should never try to open them and try to fix the damage. Opened products will be charged at 80% of the price of the product as if it was new.
3.Charges. 1-day charge doesn't include the day of collection and the date of return. So, if you need the equipment on Wednesday but you want to collect on Tuesday and return it on Thursday you will be charged only for 1-day. Collection of the equipment should be done 15.00-17.30 on Tuesday and you should return it 11.00-15.00 on Thursday. If you return the equipment after 15.00 you will be charged one day extra.
4. Payment. Payment should be done beforehand. Payment can be done by credit card or cash or wire transfer. See at the bottom of the home page the "payment methods". Credits are not accepted. If payment is not cleared we will not rent you any equipment and rental will be canceled.
If customer wants to rent equipment in specific dates, he has to pay beforehand the 30% of the cost of the rental in order to reserve the products. If customer cancels the rental we will not return the money back but we will keep them as a cancelation deposit. If 30% payment is not made products are not reserved and another customer might rent them at the same dates.
5. What papers we need and what procedure our customers have to follow.
New customers should bring with them:
a. Identity card.
b. A stamp of their company (if they want an invoice).
c. A credit card in order to make a 1-euro charge for extra safety. If customer doesn't have a credit card he has to bring with him a bill on his name (water bill, phone bill etc).
d. The printed invoice or receipt should be signed and written in full by the customer.
e. Rental terms and conditions should be signed and written in full by the customer.
f. Customer should give full personal details (address and phone numbers).
►Camera rental includes one battery, one REC-Media 32GB, one bag and one charger or power supplier if batteries are charged on the camera. There is extra charge for more batteries or cards.
6. Business Hours. Rental department is available Monday-Friday 10.00-17.30. You can call us at +30 210 2623590 and press 3. Our email is email@example.com